Thursday 10 March 2011

A seafood experience in more ways than one!!


I am, once again, dreaming of Morocco and mentally organising my next trip to this wonderful country. All areas of Morocco excite me from the bustling cities to the dramatic coastline and coastal towns. I adore the buzz of Essaouira and the calmness of Aglou where we have an array of stunning beachside villas perfect for that Agadir beach villa holiday. One of the 6 villas we have on a private domain is Dar Takama which is beautifully furnished with Indonesian artefacts and extremely comfortable furnishings and colourful fittings. The infinity pool faces the beach so soak up the sun and enjoy the sea views. This Morocco beach family holiday villa is just 2 miles from the seaside village of Aglou Plage. http://www.qualityvillas.com/agadir/tiznit/dar-takama

Another wonderful town is Oualidia with its fabulous lagoon and long sandy beach. The town is small but big in impact and a surfer’s paradise. Fresh caught oysters and spider crab are a speciality here and a perfect accompaniment with a delicious Moroccan salad. On my last visit to Oualidia I found two excellent restaurants whereby I enjoyed the freshest squid I have ever tasted. Calamari is my favourite seafood dish and I don’t care what form it takes in the cooking! Deep fried or dusted in flour and pan fried. In the evening I went to my second restaurant and ordered the set menu which came with oysters (I love them!) so much seafood and a feast of fish, ranging from sole, dorade and red mullet. I could hardly walk home after all this fabulous food to my Morocco villa near the beach.

Shortly we will have a little gem of a property in our Morocco portfolio. This delightful small town house is situated in a development of similar properties near the lagoon and sandy beaches. The domain has 3 large swimming pools and situated close to the shops and weekly market. This house is perfect for 2 adults and a small child and is brightly painted with Moroccan furnishings and its own flower filled courtyard garden. This great value house will be available soon on our website for your villa holiday in Morocco. Not only is this house great value but its only 3 minutes walk to the two restaurants above where you can enjoy the best seafood and freshly caught fish you have ever had!

Contact us now to discuss your sunshine holiday in Morocco on 01442 870055 or visit our website www.qualityvillasmorocco.co.uk

Gill Woolsgrove

Manager

Morocco

No comments:

Post a Comment